Ways to get in touch:
- You can send a message to my name at gmail.com.
- You can find my public key here.
- You can email my CCLA address for work issues (lgill@).
- You can find me on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- OTR: 5F3DCDB2 3AA51B00 B9CE2D97 6063DF29 7FBA607F
New email policy (Fall 2016):
- I get a lot of emails!
- I generally reply faster to Signal, Jabber and text messages.
- I don’t treat my email inbox like a to-do list, and tend to respond to emails based on priority rather than the order I’ve received them. Priority is a function of the joy it brings me to respond, the importance of the message, urgency*, how busy I am, the necessity of a response**, and whether it’s easier to just reply in a different channel.
- This is normally a pretty efficient and relatively stress-free approach to dealing with email, and it helps keep me in touch with my values. Some things invariably get left by the wayside though, so feel free to send a nudge.
- If I don’t respond after a second email, It means that either I couldn’t make your email a priority (see above), or that I’m really, truly swamped. In either case, no offence intended.