How to contact me:
- Personal email should be sent to my name at gmail.com. Here is my public key.
- I have a LinkedIn page and a Twitter account.
On sending email:
- I don’t treat my inbox like a to-do list, and tend to respond to messages based on priority rather than the order I’ve received them. Priority is a function of the joy it brings me to respond, the importance of the message, urgency, how preoccupied I am, the necessity of a response, and whether it’s easier to reply in a different channel.
- I try to spend early mornings in deep work, so I’m unlikely to reply on any channel before 10am EST. I am also unlikely to reply on weekends.
- This is normally a pretty efficient and relatively stress-free approach to dealing with communication, and it helps keep me in touch with my values. Some things I intend to respond to invariably get left by the wayside, so feel free to send a nudge. I’m grateful for your patience.