Where to find me:
- Personal correspondence should be sent to my name at gmail.com. Here is my public key.
- Work-related correspondence (including media inquiries) should be sent to my Citizen Lab account, which is listed here. It has a separate public key.
- I also have a LinkedIn page and a Twitter account.
Tips for getting in touch:
- I don’t treat my inbox like a to-do list, and tend to respond to messages based on priority rather than the order I’ve received them. Priority is a function of the joy it brings me to respond, the importance of the message, urgency, how preoccupied I am, the necessity of a response, and whether it’s easier to reply in a different channel.
- I try to spend mornings in deep work / hack mode, so I’m unlikely to reply on any channel before 10am EST.
- This is normally a pretty efficient and relatively stress-free approach to dealing with communication, and it helps keep me in touch with my values. Some things I intend to respond to invariably get left by the wayside, so feel free to send a nudge. I’m grateful for your patience.